We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Elaine Bruce Living Foods UK may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Updated: 5th December 2017
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including; address, phone number and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide you with a service or information that you have requested.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our courses, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by opting out (by using the link at the bottom of the marketing email), emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE (STRICTLY NECESSARY)
– PHPSESSID ~ This is PHP language used to develop the website. This is an essential cookie, it expires when the browser closes